Greencast is on a mission to build the all-in-one decarbonisation platformfor SMEs. By providing tools and infrastructure, we make it simple forbusinesses to measure, report and reduce their climate impact. We’re buildingcarbon management software for the future with the goal to help accelerate thetransition to net zero.
Greencast was founded in 2021 and is supported by a remarkable group ofearly-stage investors & advisors.
About the role
As a Strategic Development Intern you were responsible for supporting the strategic growth of the company. In this role you will take on various tasks –from sales to implementation, methodology, preparing pitches, developing new business models, forging partnerships and doing market research.
Your role is dynamic and you will be picking up a combination of larger roadmap items andurgent needs. In short: this internship will require a lot of creativity and flexibility on your part. On the other hand, you get unlimited freedom to grow on both a personal and professional level. Just as we look at building more efficient carbon management processes for our customers, we also need to continuously innovate ourselves.
What you’ll need
- You are available for a 4-month internship from September - January
- An analytical brain and strong intellectual curiosity
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
- Strong communication skills & resourcefulness
- The ambition to work in a hands-on, fast paced environment
- You can work in a team but also tackle projects independently
- Autonomy and ownership of your work with a high degree of integrity
- High adaptability and comfort with rapidly changing requirements
- You are based in The Netherlands, preferably in or around Amsterdam
What we offer
- Being part of a young and international team - directly reporting to Greencast’s founder
- A very steep learning curve
- You will get good guidance for your tasks and will get regular feedback to further improve your skills
- Creative freedom and a space for your own initiatives
- An opportunity to make an impact
- A cozy office near Olympisch Stadion
- €400 /mo. internship salary
- Healthy vegetarian lunches
Do you want to work at a fast-growing start-up in Amsterdam? And would you want to become part of our mission? Do not hesitate to reach out. We'd love to hear from you!
Note: This is a full-time, (primarily) on-site position in Amsterdam. Unfortunately, we can not support visa applications at this time.